Saturday, May 14, 2011

Shepherdisms

Okay I've made a blog site to keep you guys connected to us and tell you all the things that the boys are up to without posting it all over the FB every second!!  I put a post on my other blog showing Deacon trying to crawl.  He's so close!!  Today Shepherd and I worked on baking.  So after lunch he kept asking for "muscles" and I couldn't figure out what the heck he was talking about until I figure out he meant muffins.  It was really funny.  For awhile he's been doing this thing where he sticks his finger in his mouth and then sticks a finger on top of his head and them makes wierd noises.  Scott and I couldn't not figure out what he was doing!!  Then today he was watching Veggie Tales and I discovered he was trying to be Larry the Cucumber playing the tuba, his finger in his mouth was the mouth piece and the finger on top of his head was tuba. I could really write all day about some of the things he does, he's at that age.  But I'll end it here, I have more baking to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment