Saturday, August 27, 2011

Story by Shepherd "Money"

This is a story that Shepherd told me this morning. I thought it was so cute!!

Once pon time, there was a man who wanted to pick flowers but he had no money. But he went and looked for some money. He looked in a shoe and there was no money. He looked in the frig and there was no money, he looked in the grass and there was money!! But a giant came and took the money away from him! And then he looked in the rocks and found some money! He dig and dig and found money! But the ants came and took the money. And then he went and looked in the dog food and there was money! Prairie Dog ate all the dog food and there was money!! And he could go pick some flowers. *At which point he picked me a flower and gave it to me.*

It amazes me what a 3 year old brain can come up with. I know I've forgotten parts of the story already but this is the parts I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment